Who is Neil Patel?
Neil Patel is an Internet personality. He is best known for his work in digital marketing and social media and is the creator of Ubersuggest (a popular SEO tool).
Patel provides free lessons, on his blog and YouTube channel, to digital marketers on the techniques of driving more traffic and growing their online businesses.
You probably have read one of his many articles or books, heard him speak, or watched one of his videos.
He is everywhere, educating marketers and growing businesses.
Neil is the co-founder of several online businesses and software companies, namely KISSmetrics, Crazy Egg, Hello Bar, QuickSprout, NP Digital, and Subscribers.
His clients include Fortune 500 companies like HP, Amazon, Viacom, GM, and NBC in their revenue growth.
According to Forbes, Neil Patel is one of the top ten online marketers.
Neil Patel was recognized as a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 30 by President Obama and a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 35 by the United Nations.
Patel is the New York Times bestseller, marketing expert, speaker, and famous blogger. He is a self-made millionaire.
Become The Next Internet Millionaire
Neil Patel Personal Info
Name: Neil Patel
DOB: April 14, 1985
Birth Place: London, UK
Education: Yale University California
Wife/Partner: Michelle Patel
Hometown: New York, New York
Famous As: Famous for his work in digital marketing and social media and as the creator of Ubersuggest.
Neil Patel Net Worth
Neil Patel estimated net worth is over $30 million.
Patel is an SEO Guru. SEO is the #1 reason Neil Patel’s net worth is over 30 million dollars.
Using his SEO skills, Neil Patel helps fortune 500 companies such as Amazon, NBC, GM, HP, and Viacom grow their traffic and revenue.
Neil Patel has special SEO skills.
- He knows how to generate traffic from search engines like Google.
- He knows the process of ranking for difficult keywords.
Patel is also a professional blogger who writes about digital marketing, SEO techniques, and blogging tips in various publications such as TechCrunch, Entrepreneur Magazine, Moz, etc.
Nеіl Раtеl іѕ thе mоѕt іnfluеntіаl аnd ѕuссеѕѕful dіgіtаl mаrkеtеrѕ оf thе wоrld. Almost all of his net worth comes from online ventures.
If you are looking for a safe and legit way to make money online, here’s how I earn over $100K a year. Check out my #1 home-based business opportunity to learn more.
Neil Patel Childhood Life
Neil Patel was born in London, UK, in 1985. When he was two years old, his parents decided to move the family to Orange County, California.
Patel grew up in a middle-class lifestyle. Throughout his childhood, he was surrounded and influenced by entrepreneurs.
His entrepreneur uncle owns multiple businesses, and his mother founded a daycare business.
At the age of 15, Patel got his first job at Knott’s Berry Farm. Three months later, he shifted to a sales job at Quality Systems, where he used to sell Kirby Vacuums worth $1600.
Neil Patel realized a job is a way to get rich. He made up his mind to explore other opportunities.
Patel began his online-business journey in 2001 at the age of 16. He built his first job board website, Advice Monkey, which cost $5,000.
Unfortunately, the first business adventure was not a success. Neil quickly discovered that he had no money left for marketing after building the website.
Neil Patel decided to learn internet marketing. He enrolled at Cypress Community College to learn Digital Marketing.
While attending Cypress Community College, a classmate introduced Neil to his first client, Elpac Electronics.
Elpac Electronics agreed to pay Patel $3,500 per month to work as an SEO consultant.
Building on this success, he launched an internet agency, Advantage Consultant Services (ASC), with his sister’s boyfriend.
Since then, Patel has achieved tremendous success in the world of online commerce. He went on to found CrazyEgg, Kissmetrics, and other multimillion-dollar companies.
Today you can find Neil Patel working to grow Ubersuggest and his internet marketing agency, NP Digital.
Neil Patel Family: Parents, Wife, Children
Neil Patel іѕ vеrу ѕесrеt tоwаrdѕ hіѕ реrѕоnаl lіfе. He was born to Kiran Patel and Pratima Patel.
Two years after his birth, the family moved to California with his sister, Amee Patel.
Neil is married to his long-time wife, Michelle Patel. They have two children. The eldest daughter is Emma Patel, and his youngest son is William Patel.
There is very little information on the Neil Patel family. We will update you as we receive new information about his personal life.
Please check back for any updates.
Neil Patel Accomplishments
- In 2008, a short time after finishing his degree at Cypress Community College, Patel established his first successful venture: Crazy Egg, which is an online platform that offers website owners analytics tools, such as Heat Map, Scroll Map, Overlay, and Confetti, to track a website’s operation.
- In 2012, Neil and Crazzy Egg purchased Hello Bar.
- In 2014, Forbes named Neil Patel one of the top 10 online marketers.
- In 2016, Neil co-authored a book titled Hustle: The Power to Charge Your Life with Money, Meaning and Momentum. The book was included on both The New York Times and Los Angeles Times best-seller lists.
- In early January 2017, Neil purchased the Kissmetrics website for $500,000. Kissmetrics is a web analytics application that delivers insights on user interaction with websites to help e-commerce companies accelerate their growth.
- In 2017, Neil Patel founded NP Digital. It is a marketing agency specializing in performance digital marketing. Its services entail content marketing, data, analytics, video, and search.
- In February 2017, Neil acquired Ubersuggest, which started as a keyword research tool. However, Ubersuggest becomes much more than just keyword research.
- Neil Patel was recognized as one of the top 100 entrepreneurs under the age of 30 by President Barack Obama. He was named one of the top 100 entrepreneurs under the age of 35 by the United Nations and was awarded a Congressional Recognition by the U.S. House of Representatives.
That’s Neil Patel Bio.
Check back for updates!
Please share or add news on Neil Patel in the comment section below.